CHRISTIAN DATING SERIES – LONELINESS

July 13, 2016 - Comment

The Christian Dating Series is an informative series of videos teaching single Christians how to meet the right partner and have a fulfilling life long relationship!

Comments

Khamsin says:

Brother Mike I’ve never been married and I’m 34. I’m single because I
refuse to settle for anything less then Gods best. I love spending time
with me, but I do get lonely sometimes .
Men have proposed but to find my heart you must go thru The Lord to get to
it because that’s where all my love is located . No one has realized this ,
so I’m staying single until I see something different . Thanks for
uploading

Cranberry Muffinman says:

Thank you so much for making this video, I am so excited to find your
youtube channel.

MsGroovalicious says:

Dear Mike. I was searching for help and found your videos. I’ve been single
for decades now, and although I’ve not always been ready, I’ve been walking
with the LORD for years now and am still single.

I keep hearing that I’m supposed to like it and be content in it, yet I
long to share my life with a human as well as the Father. My heart is
broken to think that I’m not found attractive by men, even though I could
stand to lose a few pounds.

I’ve steadily been working on my personal self [biblical Lifeskills
classes] and university [est. grad. date Sept. 2015] and work with at risk
youth as a career choice. I’m not obnoxious or mean, and have a big heart,
but feel that there’s a curse or something blocking me into being single.

The main issue is that I’m lonely and don’t have family, and want to be a
wife, with God’s blessing to make romance and deep friendship with a mate.
I watch other people easily find mates and have to do all that I can to
keep my self esteem up because of it. This life is very difficult for
social workers and single [celibate] women to be alone for so long. Didn’t
God say that it wasn’t good for us to be alone?

My heart is broken over this. Reading the Bible is good, but it’s not the
same as having someone to talk to, to kiss and to hug. Please post a video
on those of us who have had to wait for a long time. Maybe one for men to
stop looking for perfect sized 3, airbrushed magazine women, and give the
real women a chance. Thank you and God bless.

Michael Williams says:

+MsGroovalicious sorry for the late response but i will do a video also
check out my new channel

Micah Binns says:

I agree, but when I like being alone most of the time, I don’t want to be
in a group and cut that socialization (dating & getting closer with people)
out.

paul cooper says:

This is a great video this is true what hes saying i struggled with these
things

Comments are disabled for this post.