Christian Advice for Teenagers: Peer Pressure, Dating, and Losing Friends

July 13, 2016 - Comment

HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!! 🙂 I hope you love the new video quality as much as I do haha. Verses mentioned: Ecclesiastes 12:1 (NLT) 1 Timothy 4:12 (NIV) I make all of my videos for Jesus. I don't know where I would be without Him. Twitter: Tumblr: Music Creds: "Carefree" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under

Verses mentioned:
Ecclesiastes 12:1 (NLT)
1 Timothy 4:12 (NIV)

I make all of my videos for Jesus. I don't know where I would be without Him.

Twitter:
Tumblr:

Music Creds:
"Carefree" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

God bless you!! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! 🙂 Love, Becca

Comments

godistheanswer123ify says:

Read the book “I kissed dating goodbye”

Parker Bell says:

I want to thank you. As an atheist I think its amazing to have a level
headed person to make sense and not shove religion down others throats.
Thank you. All I ever see on YouTube is the “evil atheist” thing and its
great ti see someone that coexist desp different beliefs.

Mickey † says:

1 timothy 4:12 is my favourite verse since i was 12

Miikyy 0209 says:

Thank you my sister! I am actually surrounded by non-christians and I
needed a christian friend like you! And there’s a lot of girls asking me,
why I don’t have a girlfriend, “someone’s likes you”, why you don’t like
them they are so beautiful and smart. And I really don’t care about their
looks.. I care about what’s in their hearts. I care if they love Jesus as I
do. I’m so happy to know that there are christians like you in the world!
I am actually living in Japan now, thank you for making this video!

Miikyy 0209 says:

What’s inside their hearts*

not.your.average.MAYA says:

+Miikyy 0209 ♡♡

adriana gutierrez says:

im just going to not date…like EVER so ya thats my life so far

Love above all says:

Where have you been all my life! This is what I’m referring to when I say a
CHRISTIAN girl. God bless you sis!

minifig king says:

Thank u. God bless you, and keep going on in the faith

Vannah Boo says:

Hi. Just subbed. Enjoyed your video. I too am christian. God bless 🙂 🙂
:-)

Amy- Letitia says:

Love this girl. You always post such good material. So happy each time you
post.

steven sosa says:

Its glad to know that im not alone in struggling in focusing on God
Im a guy and I have many of my friends make fun of me for waiting until
mariage
Thank you for this video God Bless!

TheSHAWN1911 says:

I’ve had the idea to write a love letter to a girl but sometimes I think
it’s just too dorky…

Kashanti Dawson says:

U seem like such a kind person! I subscribed 😊

Cameron Brown says:

Who disliked this?

Itss Ricaa says:

Awee your so sweet and beautiful !! ❤️😩 it’s such a blessing to see a
young person in this hectic generation stepping up and talking about Jesus
! 🙏🏾😊 Love it ‼️💜 I have a channel too , you should check it out when
you get a chance ? 😜

Thabo Hamilton says:

I’ve been of wonder, asking myself if ladies that devote themselves to
faith and Christianity religion really do exist…but now I see and will
keep on looking and praying for her even though I haven’t met her ‘=’ Thank
you for that and God bless you :)

J. M. E. says:

Great. Video. Becca.! !!GOD. Bless. You. my sister. in Jesus. CHRIST! !!
GOD. Bless. You my sisters. and brothers. in Jesus. CHRIST! !!Keep. GOD.
1st and Keep + and remember. keep. your. faith Jesus. CHRIST. is coming. in
the rapture! !!From. Jadon Have a good. Thursday. guys! !!

Austine Lee says:

I’m so glad i found your channel! God bless you

lancermc03 says:

Thx for the advice

friendsultimatefan123 says:

A few questions (I’m a Christian)
1.) I’m 17, is that way too young to start dating or just average? This
girl in my church got her first boyfriend at 19
2.) Everytime I go to church, other teens NEVER pay attention to me, they
treat me like I’m invisible, I try to get involved in church, and when I
answered a question one time in a service about God, teens stared at me
like I was crazy
3.) Whenever I try to make friends at church, 98%% of them avoid me, like
I’m not even there! Christians aren’t supposed to treat each other like
that, right? Plus, I’m super shy and I have anxiety, if that’s a problem
with the whole thing
4.) No Christian boys pay attention to me. I’m always friendly to the
people in my church, but I’m also unattractive because I never fix my hair
nice or do my makeup, and I dress like a 13 year old even though I’m almost
a senior in high school (I do read the bible almost every day and pray
everyday, am I doing everything wrong?)

PLEASE HELP ASAP

FarAwayDistance says:

Hi!! So dating is up to you! I think it’s always smart to talk to your
parents about their opinion on it, but I would say 15 on is a pretty good
age to start dating. I started dating when I was 15. But not dating is
totally fine too. There is nothing wrong with waiting to date! 🙂

I’m sorry you’ve had such a poor experience at church. I honestly have felt
left out before too and I don’t like that at all. That’s definitely a
problem a lot of people have that shouldn’t happen. I don’t think you’re
doing anything wrong at all. Keep talking to God and reading the Word every
day. Sometimes people just don’t want to go talk to other people who are
outside of their friend groups. That just happens sadly. 🙁 Keep going to
those events though even if it’s just for the message that they’re teaching
that day. I love to bring a friend along with me when I go to church
because then I know I’ll have someone to talk to there at least! Maybe try
bringing a friend along? But I just want you to know that you’re not alone.
I’m sorry you’ve been through this bad experience. My college group I go to
was soo bad at first because no one talked to me there and I hated it. 🙁
So I totally know where you’re coming from. Like I said, bringing someone
along with you is really fun – or just trying to talk to someone and going
up to a group of people is good to do too! I know it’s terrifying. I think
also volunteering in the nursery or the younger kids’ departments is also a
good way to meet people too! I really hope this helps you, even if it just
helps you to know you’re not alone!! Praying for you girl! Just know you
are NOT alone and you are soo beautiful, inside and out! God loves you so
much!! x God bless you!

Jaclyn C says:

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING VIDEO!! absolutely love this video!!! thank you
so much for sharing this for the christian community!!!

FarAwayDistance says:

Aww wow thank you soo much! You’re so sweet! 🙂

Comments are disabled for this post.